I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 31 December 2011

Strangers #2

Ah! ape kena ni.aku cukup tak suka kalau orang kata macam tu.kenapa kau baet ah? :PJust please stop saying 'Lagikan Nabi Muhammad ampunkan ummat-nya inikan kita manusia biasa' or 'Forgive and forget'. Those are all bullshit! Because it is not easy to forgive others and it is totally hard to just forget it. Prophet Muhammad is perfect but not us, am I right? I learnt few things today. Every single move I made, every single thoughts I think, every single things that happened I just can't keep on lying to myself. I seek for forgiveness but I did get it, people asked for forgiveness but I hardly give it back. So that is how my world turns now.


People say 'What comes around comes all the way back around' but is that true? Maybe for some people it implies perfectly but not ALL. believe me not ALL. There are people outside there that is far way lucky that us. Unfortunately they're not us. Today I've gone through a lot. Man, I wish I can cry to myself and say 'YOU DESERVE THAT IZZAT'. Things are coming back to me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment